The subway connecting Athens airport to the city center is very comfortable. Conditioning and modern, it's the most economical way to get to the center of Athens.
The line 3 should be taken (Aghia Marina - International d \ Airport Athens) to connect the two. Trains depart every 30 minutes, seven days a week from 6:30 to 23:30. The journey time between's airport and the Syntagma station (located center of Athens) is about 40 minutes.
- One-way ticket for one person: 10 €
- Return ticket for one person: 18 €
- One-way ticket for 2 persons: 18 €
- One-way ticket for 3 persons: 24 €
- One-way half price tickets (students younger than 25, youngsters 6-18, people older than 65+): 5 €
- Children under 6 years : Free
Click here to view detailed schedules.
Buy your tickets here.